Tuesday 18 October 2011

Introduction to Project

Hello i am Richard Mort and this year i will be doing my AS media coursework. i have chosen to do the print project, which is a music magazine. i have chosen this because i love music! It plays a very big part in my life and i feel that i could learn a lot from the equipment and facilities i will be using.

On this blog i will be exploring all of the different music genres, diffrent magazines and how they differ from each other. Also looking at a few of my favourite artists and how them and their style will help me with my magazine. i am going to create a front cover, a contents page and a double page feature article on one of my own artists. My artist is going to be one of my friends who is actually a singer/ guitar player and who also writes his own songs, performs them and then puts them on 'youtube' for his viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment